365 Things Every Tea Lover Should Know is a small paperback book by Harvest House Publishers. It is full of little snippets of tea stories and poems, practical tips and historical facts. There are also a few recipes, serving suggestions, inspirational thoughts and quotes on tea. The book easily fits in my purse for quick reading I find myself spending a lot of time waiting in doctor's offices, the school parking lot and other places like most of us do.
These are a few entries from the book:
1. When making a great pot of tea, pour hot water into the teapot to warm it while the kettle of water id heating.
21. The legend of tea's origin is that it was discovered by Chinese Emperor Shen Nung in 2737 BC, when a leaf accidentally fell into a bowl of hot water.
103. Earl Grey tea is named after a 19th century British diplomat to China who enjoyed this tea blend that eventually would bear his name.
211. Ceylon tea is black tea grown in Sri Lanka, which was known as Ceylon before 1972.
346. "The tea party is a spa for the soul. You leave your cares and work behind. Busy people forget their business. Your stress melts away, your senses awaken." ~ Alexandra Stoddard
Grilled Chicken Salad
6 hours ago