Photo by Taste of Home Magazine
I found a recipe for Reuben Rolls from Taste of Home.
I haven't made them, but thought they would be a good St.Patrick's tea sandwich.
• 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
• 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
• 1/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
• 5 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
• 7 packages (2 ounces each) thinly sliced deli corned beef
• 15 thin slices Swiss cheese
• 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
Makes 48 Servings
• Prep: 30 min. + chilling
More Taste of Home Holiday recipes are at this link.
Added after Mary Jane's comment:
Green tortillas would add to the presentation of these sandwiches. Thanks for the idea, Mary Jane.