OK, if you recall, I "collect" clear Sandwich Glass dishes
I don't collect amber glassware.
So, why couldn't I pass up these four Amber Sandwich Glass berry dishes
when I spotted them in my favorite booth in a local antique mall?
Well, let's see...
1. I might need them to serve a special dessert to four people
2. I could give them as a gift to a special friend
3. They remind me of some pretty amber glass dishes of my Aunt Ida's
4. My mother would have enjoyed these
5. As dust collectors... Oh wait! I have enough of those already
6. Because I liked them at the moment and couldn't pass up the bargain price
Oh, my! Have I developed a dish collecting problem?
Is there a support group for people with the same disorder?
I think I know a few friends who could join me in such a group!
Clarification note added later:
This is a "Sandwich Glass Pattern", not Sandwich glass made in and around Sandwich, MA